View Single Post
Old 25 Apr 2017, 19:11 (Ref:3729172)   #55
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akrapovic View Post
I'm not sure he is a points machine. Everyone talks about how he beat Vettel at the end of last season, but the numbers don't show that. In the last half of the season he only beat Vettel twice, and one of those was when Vettel retired. If that's considered good for Kimi now days, then I'm not that impressed.

In 2015 he was 120 points behind Vettel. For all the criticism Vettel gets for not deserving his world titles and not being that good, he's comfortably beat Kimi the entire time - even when Kimi was apparently doing well.
I dont think he is better than Vettel, but when the dust settles, I think Kimi will beat Bottas.