View Single Post
Old 11 Dec 2020, 18:02 (Ref:4022213)   #11
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derwent View Post
This season has been helped by the great races on the "new" circuits which have given the best races. A lesson to be learnt.
Will Lulu be at his best though? I would think he had to come back to help his future contract negotiations. Another great run from Russell in his car would be hammering a nail in.
As Lewis is so keen on human rights, I often wonder how he can bear to race in some of the Arab countries who have dreadful records. Even more interesting next year when they head to Saudi Arabia.
Why should Lewis have a problem with it and not the other drivers who stand up for human rights? And why do I keep having to point out that nobody mentions any other drivers and just Lewis? And why does every thread have to be an attempt at finding fault in Lewis?