View Single Post
Old 11 Dec 2020, 22:11 (Ref:4022253)   #21
S griffin
Veteran

S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!S griffin is going for a new world record!
Quote:
Originally Posted by crmalcolm View Post
Have some faith - remember how disappointed you were about the prospect of the last circuit they raced at?

Prior to R15, you said 'I don’t think the outer one will be a success.' When it happened you rated the race 8/10.

Who knows, we don't know how good this race will be yet. Although it might be a poor race, it might be a great one. We'll find out how good it is when the race gets underway. Time will tell if it's a good race. I'm going to be positive about things until they happen, there's far too much negativity at times for no apparent reason.

What planet have you been living on? We’ve been using this track since 2009 and only twice has it produced a decent race. For us to suffer this circuit at the end of the year nearly every year since 09 doesn’t seem right, when there are better tracks out there. In my view it’s an insult to F1 that this is the curtain closer. Adelaide, Suzuka and Interlagos were much more appropriate places. And I’m sure plenty would agree with me that this is one of the worst circuits ever in F1