View Single Post
Old 11 Dec 2020, 23:21 (Ref:4022258)   #23
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by S griffin View Post
What planet have you been living on? We’ve been using this track since 2009 and only twice has it produced a decent race. For us to suffer this circuit at the end of the year nearly every year since 09 doesn’t seem right, when there are better tracks out there. In my view it’s an insult to F1 that this is the curtain closer. Adelaide, Suzuka and Interlagos were much more appropriate places. And I’m sure plenty would agree with me that this is one of the worst circuits ever in F1
The 'Rate the Race' polls suggest otherwise.
I'm not saying it's a great circuit, but it regularly scores above average in the polls. Why the doom and gloom about it?

The alternatives you mention don't tend to produce significantly better races (according to the polls). On what criteria are you stating that they are more appropriate?