View Single Post
Old 25 Jun 2007, 08:03 (Ref:1946058)   #38
rogerwills
Veteran

New Zealand
London
rogerwills should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridrogerwills should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by LAK
Alan, do you or anyone else have any more news on Laurence? The Bailey's are very good friends of ours (I spoke to dad Tony and Laurence just before they left) and I am frantic with worry having seen your note. I'll try to contact them directly but I'm aware they will have more important things to worry about so I woud be grateful for any update for fellow 10/10thers.

Thank you. I hope everyone else had a good and enjoyable time at Dijon.
LAK
I don't have any news I'm afraid but did see the car and it was a mess. I also saw him being airlifted out at just after 8pm on Saturday evening. The accident caused quite a delay at the end of the day and there were some very angry Frenchmen yelling and gesturing madly at the organisers that their Formula Ford race (last on the card on Saturday) had been red flagged after 3 laps as the circuit only has a permit to run until 8pm.

Word at the bbq and rock concert was that Laurence was ok but was taken to hospital for observation. Looking at the car it was a very big shunt!

Roger