View Single Post
Old 14 Feb 2018, 17:30 (Ref:3801316)   #71
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
pics are a bit dark but looks to be a tidy package with an improved livery...first impression is that i like it.

although i am assuming that there will be more aero bits and what not come testing/first race of the season. perhaps some more sponsor logos as well.

barge boards/side pods/rear of the car looks like an evolution of last years Ferrari so i think thats a good sign for Haas. front wing looks to have a lot more elements to it as well but again hard to tell with the dark pictures.