View Single Post
Old 21 Jun 2011, 21:11 (Ref:2903132)   #17
chillibowl
Veteran

Canada
winnipeg, canada
chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!chillibowl is the undisputed Champion of the World!
maybe i missed something in the article (or more likely have no idea what they are talking about) but this seems like it will have more of an adverse effect on every team except for Red Bull.

im just guessing but in trying to keep up with Red Bull, the other teams are forced to be more aggressive in qualifying and hence taking more advantage of this specific engine mapping strategy. in fact to me it sounds like something the teams trying to make the 107% cut off would be most willing to do.

again this bit of technical talk is lost on me, but would i be correct in saying that this is more of a problem the further back on the grid you go?