David Towe
Veteran

England
Glenmore Park NSW
David Towe should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Average Punter View Post
Not so sure about the layout extension.

Reminds me of the ill-fated infield track at Sandown that sent the Light Car Club to the wall in the 80's.

EC's charm has always been the flow.
Unfortunately, the tight new section looks like a go-kart track!
Not sure if I agree with you there AP. I think the extension might just be quite good. If they could improve access to, and facilities on, Corporate Hill, it might just be an interesting spectator vantage point. Certainly it would appear as though spectating from the top end of the main straight will be far more interesting now that you'll be able to see so much more track. Of course that depends on the elevation of the new section in relation to the spectator area at the top of the straight, it would be no good if the new section was higher than the current spactator mound.
It might also be time to name some corners as the counting method will just sound ridiculous and will change depending on which layout they are using.
New website (still use the old website address) which looks great and is quite interesting.

Last edited by David Towe; 22 May 2012 at 08:23.