View Single Post
Old 11 Jul 2012, 14:28 (Ref:3105159)   #805
CTD
Veteran

Denmark
Aarhus, Jylland, Denmark
CTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameCTD will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenzo S View Post
??? Not asking you to reveal your source but are you saying there will not be any Porsche Works team in 2014 and that there will only be a "works supported" GT in 2013 and LMP1 in 2014 run by Manthey?

Having seen the Porsche factory promotional videos talking up their return to the top-flight, I'm finding this very hard to believe/understand.

If you are right, does the VW take-over of Porsche AG have anything to do with it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Badger View Post
From what Ive heard , the Gt teams will stay pretty much as is . I only heard mention of Manthey running the P1 effort ..... with Manthey running a Porsche in the WEC next year in preparation .
I don't think we will see Porsche just supplying a car and some funding to Manthey, i expect it to be a Audi/Joest, Toyota/Oreca effort.