View Single Post
Old 24 Apr 2018, 05:30 (Ref:3817110)   #70
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
@ crmalcolm

Done some checking and the volume is massively higher than the previous gen car... so the 2500 has come and gone. I seem to know too many people who are way out the loop! No accounting for taste mind, at that money I'd not be having a Honda....

However 5000 is the total supply that is expected in the States this calendar year based on info supplied to dealers.

Of more interest how bad is Matt Neals handypandy?
I think one thing is definitely certain - Honda are far from being short on meeting the minimum build numbers for homologation...

Re. Neal - I'm not sure when the interview was carried out, but Neal was quoted on 23rd April as looking to get three points finishes and carrying no ballast into the weekend. It looks like the hand is good enough to race with.