Thread: LM24 Mad Memorabilia....
View Single Post
Old 10 Feb 2018, 10:38 (Ref:3800213)   #210
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Le Mans Programme 1961

Some of you may have seen my post in Armchair referring to my attempt to sell some old F1 programmes on eBay for a friend. That wasn't very successful, 4 out of 6 sold very cheaply. When I took the two remaining programmes back to him this morning, he showed me the attached. A 1961 Le Mans programme, complete with insert. The programme is in really good condition (the discolouration in the photo is down to shadow on my quickly taken photo) apart from a tear in the cover. Really nice!
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0736.JPG   IMG_0737.JPG