View Single Post
Old 15 Feb 2018, 22:15 (Ref:3801695)   #45
JHamilton
Veteran

United States
Atlanta, GA
JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!JHamilton is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Woodbury View Post
As an American, I am extremely happy that this has happened. Needless to say, I will miss Hobbs and Matchett dearly, but sure as hell won't miss NBC, bloody commercial breaks every 6-7 minutes.

Although it is no secret that Croft often draws the ire of the British viewer, but things like that I personally don't have an issue with. Despite all that, I can't wait for an all British commentary team to take over, thank god.

With the new Sky/ESPN announcement and all the goodies and coverage that will come with, I think it is safe to say that North Americans will have the best spread of Formula 1 coverage since ABC first broadcast the motorsport in 1962...in other words, ever!
I couldn't disagree more. NBC provided the best coverage of Formula 1 we've had in my lifetime - it's not even close, really. What makes you think there will be less commercials?

Goodies and coverage? We don't know if we will even get to see qualifying, much less practice! Sounds like they are working on a paywall service as well. Where is the good news?