View Single Post
Old 16 Apr 2018, 22:46 (Ref:3816067)   #110
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by RWill2073 View Post
That was a great race. The "disgraceful" "butt-ass" once again beat his teammate and likely would have won if not for some bad luck.

I kinda thought the verstappen Vettel incident was a racing one, and didn't really deserve a punishment. Vettel went in wide, max saw a gap and went for it. Ambitious, yes, but so was ricciardo on bottas. I think those two tend to happen in reverse if done on the other drivers. Bottas would have avoided contact with max, Vettel would have hit ricciardo. Just my opinion, of course.

Lot of good racing all around the grid. I thought even the second or third lap around under safety car that Vettel and bottas should have pit in response to the red bulls. Would have been behind them, but with slightly quicker cars. Maybe it would have put them too far deep in the field.

If this keeps up this season, it's going to be great entertainment.
At the time and on reflection, Verstappen should have got a drive-thru. 10 seconds was somewhat lenient.