View Single Post
Old 10 Oct 2009, 00:10 (Ref:2557902)   #30
Feliks
Racer

Poland
Krakow
Feliks should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
All the time I remember, around it is a forum racer. Little introduction in order not to cause a lot of trouble understanding .

Since when the keg came into existence, for it is her shipping by ships constituted a spot of bother. That is how, they forgot to attach, while swinging the ship rolled from one side to other side, hitting in not around with great energy. There was this great danger for the crew. That is how, they forgot to attach, while swinging the ship rolled from one side to other side, hitting in not around with great energy. I decided to use this energy for the production of the electric current with the help of the oscillatory dynamo. It is a pendulum driving the oscillatory dynamo around so with keg. It will be sufficient to install shipboard or for other swimming raft, and during waving we have the electricity, rather than danger

block of osillating dynamo:

And mutation pendulum dynamo:

Or magnet tooth plate.

So far we exploited the energy arising with the help of the pendulum only for stopping him.

Clik on picture, see animation
http://ultra.ap.krakow.pl/~ogar/elek...tenhofena.html

It is a next mutation of the swaying pendulum around it pivot :

And it is a conception of containing inside box a dozen or so of such pendulums giving the electricity under the influence of moving. Of course completely hermetically sealed box.

It is next my proposal to use sea waves for the production of the electric current

Now all tubules in one time are giving the energy from the move of the pendulum

And on the other side pendulums a next PCB set can also be. Altogether it for example 1000 pieces of coils and magnets of sets can be. Every coils is giving 1 watt.
Regards Andrew
Good alternate on flywheel ? ( turning the principle away perhaps of theses to be starter ( Large stepper motor))
Linear stepper
Stepper basic