View Single Post
Old 20 Aug 2015, 21:22 (Ref:3567345)   #77
Richard C
Veteran

Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!Richard C is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by chillibowl View Post
tobias gruner has a twitter post saying that each mclaren driver will use two new engines this weekend. i guess the clever bit is that they will essentially take two races worth of penalties this weekend freeing them to run unpenalized in Monza. (here)

way to turn a bad rule into an opportunity. brilliant imo!
Good for them!

All joking aside... if the penalties are assessed for that weekend alone, how many engines could you conceivably cycle through in a weekend if you wanted to create a backlog? Assuming your mechanics were magicians... One per practice session and then one engine for qualification and race?

Richard