View Single Post
Old 12 Jan 2018, 20:24 (Ref:3792346)   #31
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
See?

Even at 6-0/235+++, most SUVs/Crossovers are worthless to me. I drove a compact car to Savannah and back in one day last month and I think I'm waiting for the circulation to get fully back in my right leg....

Everything was manual 'cept the tranny right? I learned to drive in a full manual inline 6, 4 on the floor 71 Suburban with three doors, not counting the rear fan ones...I still miss the "Big Nasty" as she was very lovingly referred too.
Nope, 454 with 4 speed tranny with granny gear first. Only assist was power ASSISTED steering, was still tough but when it died you just hoped you hit a ditch not another car.