View Single Post
Old 26 May 2017, 10:44 (Ref:3736129)   #3
Razzzor
Veteran

New Zealand
New Zealand
Razzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridRazzzor should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
That was impressive from Leclerc! Another 3-4 laps and he would have had enough to pit and retain the lead over Albon/Ghiotto. He was almost second faster than everyone else.

Unfortunately for him the SC ruined that, then picked him up instead of the actual leader, another big blunder from race control after last years embarrassment in gifting Markelov a win.

I was looking forward to the laps CL was going to set in his comeback after that 2nd stop, probably would have got into the 1m 20s. Not to be though with the breakdown.

Rowland finally gets that first win, even if it was handed to him as CL and Albon were much faster. Markelov seemed a bit faster too for that matter.

Fuoco, gosh. It's almost at a point where they need to consider replacing him. Sorry Fuoco I thought you'd be better than this. CL was out front doing 1m 21.4's and 5's, Fuoco wasn't even keeping up with cars in front of him doing high 23's and 24's. Until King's tyres went off with 5 laps to go, Fuoco had drifted 3secs behind Canamassas/King/Cecotto in 12th. He then caught up with a few King slow laps, but by the end started to drift away again. Prema have CL for the drivers title, do they need Fuoco to lose them the constructors, or would they be better off drafting back a good solid driver like Marciello, Giovanazzi, Lynn, Sirotkin, Pic? Obviously Fuoco isn't going to contend for the title but at this rate he won't even contend for a win.

Deletraz another shocker as well, in a car that shouldn't be where it is. I wonder if he'll find some pace soon.

Albon drive of the race after Leclerc. He might be kicking himself in hindsight for pitting so early. He was in the boxseat for taking over after CL retired and was actually keeping up with him in the early stages.