View Single Post
Old 6 Sep 2016, 13:56 (Ref:3670522)   #67
broadrun96
Veteran

United States
broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!broadrun96 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
And that's why I'm halfway okay with this kinda thing. If he wants to race people that way, they'll race him that way. Custer will make sure he doesn't win the championship.

You never see this with Jimmie J, as much as I don't like him, but Bill Elliott, Terry Labonte, etc. didn't need to wreck folks to win. Dale Sr. didn't either, he just did it and laughed, only to whine when someone dumped him.
And remembered to dump Terry in turn 3 not 4 at Bristol. Can still remember the Corn Flakes box with Terry's car smashed in cause Sr wrecked him in 4 and they slide in the wall across the line in I think 95. Next race, dumped him earlier so Sr could win.