View Single Post
Old 19 Sep 2016, 03:53 (Ref:3673961)   #24
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanky Turtle View Post
Congratulations to Simon, he deserved it. Unfortunate that the last race of the season turned out to be the biggest yawner of the year but they can't all be aces. I'd actually like to see the last race of the year be at Watkins Glen, or at least somewhere the cars can pass.
The season finale felt odd at Sonoma. I love road courses but think the season finale should be an oval, but to your point, one where more changing of position can take place.

Quote:
6 months is a pretty long off season but at least we'll get to see about half the drivers in action at the Rolex 24 like usual.
It's far too long and hurts the series. Guess what? I spent the weekend as a chaperone for a kids camp, watched my college and pro football teams play and somehow, someway found time to watch this race live. I am the fan they worry about and they should stop worrying.