Belly13
Veteran

Australia
Bathurst, NSW
Belly13 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by davo. View Post
Update on more potential entries from Auto Action

2 x BMW 135i's, one for Sherrin Motorsport and the other for Luke Searle as well as a FPV F6 Typhoon from Robinson Racing and possibly Marcus Zukanovic is entering a GT 500 mustang.

Reading that a Falcon FG ute will be entered as a development exercise for the Ute series as well.
Good work on the heads-up of entrants Davo - you heading to next year's race? If the Zukanovic rumours are true, I wonder if it will be his first race back from the accident he had at the beginning of the year...
I like the idea of the more 'exotic' cars which the Invitational Class is aimed at, but will Mitsubishi (and in particular TMR) cause a stir if they are beaten to line honours by one of these machines?
It's also good to hear a couple of Sydney teams will be out doing some early testing for next year's 12 Hour at Oran Park in a couple of weeks time.

I just hope that it isn't half a dozen Evo's fighting for the win. If Holt's BMW gets a couple of good pilots, same with WBR (they MUST have Lee Castle) and the Briffa rumour of L.Holdsworth and another V8 'young-gun', we could have quite a race if their equipment is bulletproof.
As soon as the Bathurst 1000 ends, entries for the 12 Hour get released/confirmed.
GRM's #1 Supporter 2014
Bloody Volvo Drivers...