View Single Post
Old 1 Sep 2006, 17:07 (Ref:1699392)   #38
Al Weyman
Veteran

England
South of Watford (just)
Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!Al Weyman has a real shot at the podium!
I must admit Tim I have seen some pretty horrendous trailer accidents, the last on the way back from Pembrey last year and involved a long wheel base LandRover, and a huge inflatable boat, the whole lot was facing the wrong way on the M4, on its roof and the cab was flattened, I am sure a serious or fatal injury must have been the outcome. I even made a post here on the subject. Anyhow mandating the trailering was a way of appleasing you guys for your magnamanous and generous attitude to our flegling championship.

I remember Angela in the too heavy Cortina and Johnathon, and who can forget that great lady driver and her other half Lisa and Brian Cox. Now she would have won Formula Woman if they had let her have a crack at it!

I like this idea of letting differnt stages of car into one championship but I still think you may get a situation as in DTRC where the front runners are so so much quicker they are almost not in the same race. Is that what we really want at the end of the day?

Last edited by Al Weyman; 1 Sep 2006 at 17:10.