View Single Post
Old 1 Jun 2008, 10:33 (Ref:2216485)   #25
6.213km
Veteran

6.213km should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid6.213km should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by peckstar
well done nafe

i think its time we renamed this forum a waffle the amout of it some of you blokes do. the information was right there in the original link
I'm often amazed at the amount of conspiracy theories that go on in here. As mentioned it says in plain english no slicks.

Lets look at this race for what it is - A stand alone event for Production based catagories in Australia with a price cap.

The opportunity for all manufacturers to be involved in a basic motorsport campaign that wont cost an arm and a leg.

And an opportunity also for privateers to drive around Mt Panorama for a decent amount of time - A possible breeding ground for future stars, and a stable environment for experienced racers that enjoy driving around Mt Panorama.

Embrace it ! Denyer and West are promoting an event for the average racer - I hope it has a long and successful future. And as I don't race, I shall be there to watch it I can promise you that.