Old 21 Feb 2014, 00:30 (Ref:3370565)   #33
bio
Veteran

Hungary
Budapest, Hungary, Europe
bio should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotsBrutesFan View Post
The wiggly line takes seconds, the inspiration or correct looking wiggly line takes longer.
That's interesting - because it's completely different with me: I remember in the early days, I had blot shapes in my head, sketched them on paper and then refined them.

But as the years went by, I m ore and more moved on from starting from general blot shapes and then refining them, and took on starting by one or two connected sections, and kept adding new sections until a closed circuit apepared. I might upload some of my initial pen sketches - they almost always look like a couple of different tracks sketched on each other - because there are some sections that never worked, so I discarded them - but no earsing ink lines So, my initial freehand trackline sketches mostly look like nonfigurative art really

But,. the main thing is that while earlier I started from the blot shape and went on refining it, nowadays I start from seperate sections and try to find a way to join them into a single circuit. So, at the end, the blot shape of my tracks is a surprise to me most of the time