View Single Post
Old 24 Mar 2017, 19:57 (Ref:3721263)   #19
Craner Curves
Veteran

United Kingdom
Kelso
Craner Curves should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridCraner Curves should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridCraner Curves should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridCraner Curves should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLiTZ View Post
Yep, I personally find him a bit dull, sure he's smooth and fairly clean, but too clinical, never seems like he's on the ragged edge. I hate how ITV mention his name every 5 seconds even if he's not in the lead. When you've drivers who can wrangle a great performance out of a car I find Colin's lack of hunger boring. Compared to guys like Shedden and Mat Jackson I just don't find him that exciting to watch.

You're spot on with the different circuits, the past few years at Knockhill they've done ok on the brakes/vtec down into the hairpin but like you say they can't keep up over the line. They'd have held on ok at Thruxton were it not for the punctures. The issue with Brands Indy is if they get held up in mid pack tussles they don't have the power to overtake and if they get overcrowded and unable to utilise their superior handling to carry the speed in the corners they end up going backwards.

If the RWD's block out the top of the standings then we'll be lucky if Honda can keep it in the top 6. I reckon the best we can hope for is a reverse grid 1-2.

This season is going to be about consistency and keeping in the points, something Matt Neal has managed quite well over the last few years.
Jason is that you?