View Single Post
Old 13 Oct 2017, 08:55 (Ref:3773960)   #661
Peter Mallett
The Honourable Mallett
20KPINAL

England
Here and there
Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!Peter Mallett is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Gerard,

The car is the Spice chassis signed by the man himself. It's an ex 24hrs Spa car. Appeared at Goodwood this year and I believe now has an HTP although not certain, I know it was being applied for. I thought that it had all the necessary "mods" because it was prepared by David Margullies (sp?) who knows a thing or two about these Capris.

The best place to look is at the RAC Blue Book from 1980 or Appendix J of that year.