View Single Post
Old 13 Apr 2016, 16:32 (Ref:3632357)   #28
bjohnsonsmith
Race Official
20KPINAL

United States
London, England
bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!bjohnsonsmith is the undisputed Champion of the World!
A proposed street race in Calgary and another proposed street race for Oklahoma. I really don't understand IndyCar sometimes.

A couple of weeks ago Roger Penske was interviewed and he suggested looking at the North West. Now I'm not saying Roger Penske is necessarily right but he's been around for decades; a lot longer than Mark Miles, so you would have thought he might have a bead as to what's going on.

Canada needs another race, so if it's another street race that's being considered, look at going back to Vancouver. As for Oklahoma is there a natural fan base? I would have thought it was too close to NASCAR territory.