Thread: LM24 Race Lack of Nighttime Broadcasting
View Single Post
Old 27 Apr 2012, 09:11 (Ref:3066054)   #7
Deleted
Veteran

Deleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of FameDeleted will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by johngee View Post
Maybe I'm missing the point of this but surely the darkness is what make Le Mans so magical and almost unique. If we like 'floodlit' racing, we can always watch the Singapore Grand Prix. I personally think that the lighting has removed much of the magic of Tetre Rouge.
Perhaps my opening post was poorly written or something but the intention of this thread was not to discuss what we think of the darkness itself (which by the way I think is not what it used to be at Le Mans, ie too many floodlights around the circuit) but the TV production. No cameras at mostly non-lit areas like Mulsanne/indianapolis/Arnage/Curves during the night = Why??!!