View Single Post
Old 27 Jul 2006, 11:51 (Ref:1665840)   #16
andy97
Veteran

United Kingdom
Castle Donington
andy97 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridandy97 should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Monster
I have wanted to compete in the Nurburgring 24 Hours for several years now, its an ambition of mine which I have every intention of fulfilling whether its in 5 years or 25 years.
However I am a little lacking in knowledge of how and what you have to go through in order to compete and what is involved.
My "plan" was to build an older BMW 325 up to race spec, roll cage etc, I have quite a bit of savings tucked away at the moment so cost depending I could afford it (maybe).

Does anyone have any information for potential applicants?

Thanks.
Try giving steveng a PM for a full story/ advice etc. He posts on 10 tenths occasionally and you should be able to find his contact details if you trawl for him through the "F Renault" thread in the club single seater discussions. He has raced at the Nurburgring a couple of times in the last 3 years with hire drive Alfas. I am not sure whether this was with Brunswick but he shared a drive in a 147JTD and was very impressed. This year they finished in the top 100 and I know that he was delighted with the car and the experience.