View Single Post
Old 22 Oct 2016, 23:05 (Ref:3682009)   #63
Malfunction Junction
Racer

Malfunction Junction should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridMalfunction Junction should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerico View Post
You can look at it that way if you want and yes you could be right. But when you have nothing left to fight with but you won't give it away this is what happens. I don't think anyone really enjoys watching slow guys blocking and holding the line and just being a pain in the ass. And I know the drivers don't enjoy it.
Two guys fighting it out with cars that are putting out close lap times, but are fast at different parts of the track is racing. A guy with no tyres left and slow holding up faster cars is not the kind of racing I want to watch. Why do many driver move out of the way of faster cars and some don't . You hear drivers say in interviews that so and so was much faster than I was so I let him go??? and others will fight to the death. Then when it all turns to **** it's never their fault.

Given that GT is one of those who will fight to the death with no tyres over second last place, is the first to complain that he was "offed" and has form for professional fouls, the meeting of pot and kettle must be an interesting one.

Retirement beckons.