View Single Post
Old 15 Oct 2010, 14:36 (Ref:2775382)   #2
R4z3rw33n
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane.
R4z3rw33n should be qualifying in the top 10 on the gridR4z3rw33n should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Although the thought is interesting, I've never been a firm believer. Primarily because GA doesn't seem to thrive in scenarios requiring cooperation.
With the likelihood of GT3 chassis (or some *******ised variant) becoming eligible for GrandAm competition next year, one would assume the adoption of DTM rules would be of little significance to manufacturers with GT3 chassis already available.

After all, Audi, Mercedes, and BMW have GT3 chassis available, and with a likelihood of potential categories in both the US and Japan for 2011, I don't see why the DTM merger is necessary (from GA's perspective).

If the move is successful it could have far reaching ramifications.
The ALMS may as well farewell any chance of future Audi (although that's a foregone conclusion) or BMW participation.

Last edited by R4z3rw33n; 15 Oct 2010 at 15:00.