View Single Post
Old 26 Jul 2017, 11:48 (Ref:3754473)   #15
midgetman
Veteran

midgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famemidgetman will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Thank you for explaining your idea in detail Simon that makes a great deal of sense. Although implementation would still require man power that isn't available. And in your example "wheel fell off" could be hub damage, wheel damage, fat finger syndrome or many other things so how do you prove the problem has been addressed?

Grant I think actually the opposite will happen - ICE motorsport in its widest sense will grow as EV make their mark. It will be the only place one can drive fast and free from speed regulation. The lack of effort from the powers-that-be stems more from their inertia and lack of understanding of real world problems than any "it'll all be dead soon" thoughts.

To my mind the MSA hasn't progressed from the 1920s, but that's another discussion!

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk