View Single Post
Old 31 Oct 2016, 15:46 (Ref:3684307)   #10
stripedcat
Veteran

stripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridstripedcat should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by ECW Dan Selby View Post
Very boring, but was happy to not see a bunch of DRS passes. I liked drivers having to take risks to overtake. But the messiness of 'what is a legal overtake?' ruined a lot for me. Plus, drivers skipping chicanes unpunished, and/or punished was a nightmare to try and explain to my friends...

GRAVEL, PLEASE!

Selby
Yeah, to some extent I agree with that. It's good to see a driver have to work for an overtake - not just breeze pass, which sometimes happens with DRS.

I do think that they're going to have to look at redesigning the first corner - so as to punish a driver for going off.

I am going for a 6. It was a pretty dull race - but the last couple of laps livened things up. Max's attempt on Nico, then the tussle with Vettel, then Mr. Vettel using the sort of language that you would hear in a Scorsese film and telling Charlie Whitling to **** himself, then Riccardio and Vettel tangling, a mix-up on the podium and then the podium getting changed the day after.