Thread: IMSA Race 2017 12 Hours of Sebring
View Single Post
Old 21 Mar 2017, 00:39 (Ref:3720322)   #496
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TF110 View Post
I don't think it's hard to understand. I was saying dpi/prototype hasn't been good racing this year unless you are a Cadillac fan and don't mind that no one else has challenged. GTLM and GTD are not the point. The 'race' I was referring to was the prototype class. You don't have to agree with my opinion, even if you do feel the same about the head of the field.
Like Dyson and Field verses Audi or many of the other ALMS days? Those were fun too even after the AERs / MGs blew up or Field crashed out/used his car up. And would your opinion be the same if it was someone else other than Caddy the quickest? Say ESM dominated the first two events. Would that be good racing?