Thread: GT Open 2017
View Single Post
Old 30 May 2017, 20:22 (Ref:3737487)   #79
TF110
Veteran

United States
TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!TF110 is going for a new world record!
I just don't know what your deal is with the them doing what they are. I didn't ignore anything you said, btw I only asked why are you criticizing the Lexus squad in imsa as if they're alone. They may have full factory support but it's not a bonafide Lexus factory team. It's run by Gentilozzi with their backing being high, of course,probably because it's the first time the car is an actual gt3. The previous versions couldn't be ran because of no homologation. So it's their first year officially.

Didn't others do the same thing? I don't recall but did the Lamborghini or Bentley run in private hands in it's first year? I don't think it's fair to say they should be somewhere else besides GT Open. In addition to, sure. That's why I said there's two other series the car runs. I want them to be in the limelight series in Europe as much as anyone. But if they do GT Open I don't see it as beating up on the little guys or whatever.