View Single Post
Old 8 Jul 2017, 15:12 (Ref:3749597)   #9
Akrapovic
Veteran

Scotland
Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!Akrapovic is the undisputed Champion of the World!
But DiRT Rally was also a console game. I played it a lot on the X1 and it was great. DiRT 4 isn't a console game - it's just bad. It commits the worst crime possible...it's boring.

The game isn't unfinished or faulty. It works just fine. It's just not what they said it would be. The "sim" side of it, is not based on DiRT Rally, that is for certain. The cars drive absolutely nothing like DiRT Rally, despite what they said. That isn't a bug, that isn't unfinished - that's just how they made it. They just blatantly told lies about what the sim side would be like, despite proving they can do it with DiRT Rally.

Unless DiRT 4 gets a patch to fix ALL the cars, not just historics, I'm pretty done with the series. I skipped D2 and D3 (got them free in a humble bundle later though) because it wasn't what I was after. DR was absolutely brilliant and won me back. They said D4 would take the best of both worlds, and they just ignored the DR side of it.