View Single Post
Old 28 May 2017, 05:56 (Ref:3736552)   #260
fieldodreams79
Veteran

United States
The Dirty South
fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!fieldodreams79 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradise City View Post
I knew he would get up to speed. 'Specially with all the information share that goes on and that he's half familiar with the scope of the banking from his other life.

But things have been going a bit too well for him I suspect and probably he's due an unfortunate appointment with a wall and will probably spin out due to some mishap with another car. I'll be interested to see how he does with the pitstops.
After his first sessions, I saw him doing well, but not this well:

http://www.racer.com/indycar/item/14...alonso-500-win

Alonso is the odds on favorite now!