Old 10 Apr 2009, 12:56 (Ref:2438048)   #26
Falcadore
Veteran

Australia
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
Falcadore should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash Test View Post
Ey? Look at someone like Assailit, despite some what stepping up in machinery, he has definitely improved out of sight compared to when he started in the class.

Ok, all of the people who have stepped out of Fujitsu to the main game in recent times have brought considerable coinage with them, but the fact that they have been peddling around in V8 Supercars all year long puts them in much better stead than if they had been running around in Utes, FFord, F3, Commodore Cup, prior to the level one money transfer....
The focus of the original line seemed to be along the lines of the old complaint about 'why can't Fujitsu champions get anywhere' and I was intending to point out that the method of determining Fujitsu champions is fundamentally flawed.

I have to acknowledge what you've said is just as true too, but Fujitsu Series, like many immediate rungs below the top level in motorsport world wide, the guys who really are going to make it, make themselves obvious before they get to the Fujitsu Series.