View Single Post
Old 23 Jun 2011, 21:17 (Ref:2904945)   #24
grantp
Subscriber
Veteran

grantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridgrantp should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by DFP View Post
i may be wrong but i can't remember a building that high at croft
The structure in the photo looks just like it is based on an Airfield Control Tower is in just the right place related to the circuit map found at the link posted earlier.

Furthermore if one looks at Google maps of the current circuit there is a building, possibly a farm or a former farm, together with a copse of trees in what seems to be about the right position for the red brick building that Andy mentioned a coupld of posts ago. In fact there are a couple of possibilities for that if one makes allowance for possible changes over the last 30 years.

Is the film continuous and contiguous strips or might it be a mix of more than one film? Some of mine, those that I can find after my wife's tidying up activity, seem to have become a little mixed up over the years despite appearing to have been stored in their orginal protective storage. It can be very confusing at times.

Last edited by grantp; 23 Jun 2011 at 21:32.