View Single Post
Old 2 May 2017, 11:24 (Ref:3730532)   #79
Mike Bell
Ten-Tenths Hall of Fame
Veteran

England
Attleborough- 5 minutes from Snet!
Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!Mike Bell has a real shot at the championship!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudernst View Post
I have to add something....

Electric hookup was available in some areas of the paddock which normally dont it.
Whoever put this in place then charged 40 (!) pounds for the weekend.
This was enforced quite aggressively, including the confiscation of cables.

Personally, I would not have minded to pay something, but 40 pounds was a bit rich, even if they had to bring in and install a generator unit
for that money i can run my genny all weekend
I think the availability of power in some parts of the paddock was mentioned last year, but £40 to connect is verging on extortion.... Another good reason to only visit the place once a year (or less), and with van and trailer only!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudernst View Post
the Juniors were in the pits and it was not really a privilege as we had job to get to the assembly area vie the live pitlane as the way out of the back was completely blocked
the marshalls tried to help as best as they could
RuE
Yes, that was awkward for you all, having to drive down a live pit lane during the race before. I did wave from the pitwall as you went past making two-stroke noises- the car, not you.....