View Single Post
Old 17 Aug 2005, 17:14 (Ref:1384847)   #43
Rick Raducha R
Rookie

United States
Connecticut
Rick Raducha R should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Though I am not able to attend the major events of the UK or Germany...and so on, I do attend race events at a beatiful track here in Connecticut. It is Lime Rock Park. www.Limerockpark.com

The American Lemans team was here in July and had a wicked battle with the Chris Dyson program. With Chris exploding a motor that looked like a Top Fuel explosion, his day ended just short of a Victory. I am not sure who would have won for not the circumstances...but it was a hell of an a event with Team Audi securing the Lemans win and Lime Rock all within 3 weeks.

As fast as the Prototypes run at Lime Rock my main touyr of events is on the Short Tracks of New England. Quarter Mile to Five Eighths in length the cars I enjoy are called Outlaw Late Model, IMSA Super Modifieds, NASCAR Tour Modifieds, and Midgets. We have too many support divisions here but they too can be exciting, though ugly race cars.

I am also an owner of, and heavily involved with Slot Car Racing.
I own Rapid Raceway (Rapidraceways.com) here in Connecticut and have a super time with it. I do not belive I would have existed this long for not the sport of Auto Racing and Slot Racing. Honest!!