View Single Post
Old 14 Jan 2018, 17:55 (Ref:3792708)   #5381
Adam43
14th
1% Club

European Union
New Orleans
Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!Adam43 is the undisputed Champion of the World!
I think that significantly over states it, but we know your estimations on it. I’m not saying the run off isn’t important, but it’s more about consistent lap time and making it easier to get up to the limit rather than absolute lap time. And, of course, not punishing mistakes with a time penalty, or damage, or injury. The impact on lap time? It’s not that much.

Corner speed and exit speed for the straight is way more important in slower racing and it just doesn’t make proportionally that much impact based on my experience.