View Single Post
Old 15 Nov 2016, 02:20 (Ref:3688130)   #5
bludvl_x19
Veteran

Australia
umop apisdn
bludvl_x19 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridbludvl_x19 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridbludvl_x19 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the gridbludvl_x19 should be qualifying in the top 3 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by mayhem View Post
Without looking too far into it, off the top of my head I'd say Queensland and Victoria?

Another point, with so many standalone meetings, will the Aussie Racers be used as supports for these meetings?
I've added to the calendar the events that I could find that Aus GT are a part of. Only two standalone meetings that are specifically Aus GT, the rest are a combination of supports and running on the Shannons Nationals card.

Date Series Track
March 2-5 CAMS AGT Championship Adelaide Parklands (Clipsal 500)
March 23-26 CAMS AGT Championship Albert Park (F1 GP)
April 7-9 CAMS AGT Trophy Series Sandown (Shannons Nationals)
May 26-28 CAMS GT Endurance Championship Phillip Island (Shannons Nationals)
June 9-11 CAMS AGT Trophy Series Winton (Shannons Nationals)
July 7-9 CAMS GT Endurance Championship Sydney Motorsport Park (Shannons Nationals)
August 4-6 CAMS AGT Championship Queensland Raceway (Shannons Nationals)
August 19-20 CAMS AGT Trophy Series Winton (Standalone*)
September 1-3 CAMS AGT Championship Symmons Plains (Standalone)
September 8-10 CAMS AGT Trophy Series Phillip Island (Shannons Nationals)
October 27-29 CAMS GT Endurance Championship Hampton Downs (Standalone)
November 4-5 CAMS Australian GT Trophy Series Wakefield Park (Shannons Nationals)
November 10-11 CAMS Australian GT Championship Highlands Motorsport Park (Standalone)
November 10-12 CAMS GT Endurance Championship Highlands Motorsport Park (Standalone)

*Whilst the date on the Speedcafe calendar is August 19-20th, Shannons Nationals are the weekend afterwards. Possibly a typo at some stage of the process.