View Single Post
Old 27 Jun 2017, 18:07 (Ref:3747384)   #23
Muppetdave901
Racer

England
Essex, UK
Muppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the gridMuppetdave901 should be qualifying in the top 5 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aysedasi View Post
That is a good point Dave, as much the same occurred with me. I only started going to racing (again) around the end of '84 when I returned home after studying. The issue of the camera to the eye has been a constant for me now for all the time since and it's something I find impossible to shake off, even though I tell myself each year that I'm not going to take 500 shots of cars at Tertre Rouge again. In fact, sitting in Raccordement for the last hour and a half of this year's race, I used taking photographs purely as a means of staying awake!
I managed to break the 'curse' the year I went with another photography friend. I limited myself to my 50mm lens only for the whole weekend, and a strict rule not to take 500 photos of the same corner. Wayyyyy more fun, I saw more of the race and had a much more varied series of photos