View Single Post
Old 17 Jul 2017, 19:47 (Ref:3752230)   #155
Aysedasi
Team Crouton
20KPINAL

England
Lymington, New Forest, England
Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!Aysedasi is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by maximus View Post
Just seen Chunders comments re WEC Silverstone.

Must have been at a different meet to the one I went to because the access I got was great! I was allowed down the backs of all the garages with no issues, (not sure if having a yellow dunlop cap helped, loads of people thought I was with a team lol!) I thought the pitlane walkabouts for the ELMS and WEC were good and well organised for the most part. We weren't allowed in the garages themselves but with about 40,000 people there I wouldn't expect them to.

For a high level event I though the freedom we were granted as spectators was excellent, I attend a lot of club racing because of my Cousin, with events such as Britcar and the Dutch supercars and I've had worse access at times!
Well said. My view too. Chunder isn't a fan of Silverstone or the WEC, an opinion that he's completely entitled to. I love it and my three days there are the perfect way to whet my appetite for Le Mans.