View Single Post
Old 24 Mar 2017, 19:08 (Ref:3721246)   #16
crmalcolm
Subscriber
Veteran

Nepal
Exactly where I need to be.
crmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Famecrmalcolm will be entering the Motorsport Hall of Fame
Quote:
Originally Posted by BLiTZ View Post
The comments regarding Honda more predictions/expectations than anything else.
The Brands Indy layout seems to suit Neal/Shedden/The Civic and on base weight I expect (hope) them to have a strong showing. The full GP seems to suit less, possibly where the last section of the lap is concerned.

Where knockhill/oulton park have climbs out of a hairpin, and croft is flat, the drop at Brands also seems to negate RWD advantage in this area.

I fear the prediction of problems for Honda on straights will be seen at Snetterton and Silverstone, and the RWDs will be strong at the tracks I mentioned above, but for the first weekend here's hoping we see Hondas at the top of the tree and Plato is the pre-season favourite who struggles.