Thread: Magazines Autosport
View Single Post
Old 12 Feb 2018, 18:40 (Ref:3800756)   #15
bella
Race Official
Veteran

France
bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!bella is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by peebee2 View Post
Another day another McLaren story. This time the major news of who will drive their new car first. And a quote repeated from a separate story last week. No such stories for any other team.

Still want to deny the bias?
i wouldn’t put it like that. i feel it’s perhaps more to do with availability of stories and access to relevant people. that in itself creates an unconscious bias. if you’ve got more source material available from one team than another, what do you do?

on a positive note, i’m enjoying the autosport plus content (that doesn’t start “why mclaren...” or “how alonso...” or any combination of the two). could do with some more in depth pieces but for quick reads it’s all good stuff and means there’s usually something to read every day.