View Single Post
Old 4 Jul 2017, 22:49 (Ref:3748983)   #316
rich07
Veteran

Australia
Victoria
rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!rich07 has a real shot at the podium!
Quote:
Originally Posted by J Jay View Post
With some of the driving (and officiating) we've seen in Blancpain so far, I'm a bit more nervous than usual about such a high number of entries.
Since what happened at Monza the officials have been rather heavy handed in regards to contact so hopefully this has an effect on the field. Still as much I like to see such a big entrylist (but only one Aston ) it does make one a bit nervous about what could happen given what has happened in previous years with big fields.

I've got nothing against the teams involved but do we really need the two National Class Porsches? Im not sure why entry was open to them when the field was certainly going to be big enough without them.