View Single Post
Old 22 Feb 2013, 14:39 (Ref:3209095)   #10
frostie
Ten-Tenths Photo Of The Year Winner 2013
Racer

Ireland
Dundalk
frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!frostie is going for a new world record!
I went last year for the first time, similar situation to the OP in that I was in Florida for work so couldnt say no to a trip to Sebring! It was impossible to get anything booked remotely local and I ended up staying in Orlando which was a pretty long spin back after 12 hours of racing!

Couldnt recommend the weekend highly enough though and only probably Monaco was more enjoyable for me last year. Great to go to a historic venue but the weather was not great for an Irishman, I was sweating like a lunatic when I was out and about!

If anyone's going I'd recommend meeting up with the Turn 10 crew, quite a few tenths posters in that group, and I ended up down there at some point during the weekend. Can't find the photo of the lads patch but I was blown away by some of the viewing posts constructed down there!

I'd love to be going back again this year, I was surprised that I enjoyed Sebring more than even Le Mans but maybe that's just because it's been a few too many years since I was at Le Sarthe!