View Single Post
Old 27 Apr 2016, 03:21 (Ref:3636591)   #245
joeb
Race Official
Veteran

United States
Baton Rouge, LA
joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!joeb is the undisputed Champion of the World!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fieldodreams79 View Post
We seen it. Call it the "serenity garden" and waiting for some yahoo to park a Jeep on a rock. I like it! Really classing up the joint.

Gravel is so nice my dad's TD took it with ease, but it's certainly some nice upgrades.

Just FYI, our drainage ditch was roughly in tact, but Andrew brought a 30 lb bag of grass seed / patch repair. We'll what comes of it, but this is how we left it after this weekend:

Well, the Englishman's Adidas didn't get left.
That is hilarious, Andrew is doing his own grounds keeping at Road Atlanta! But seriously, glad to hear my ditch and levee are good. [emoji1]