Old 10 Aug 2013, 23:53 (Ref:3288175)   #7
olivk
Rookie

Switzerland
Switzerland
olivk should be qualifying in the top 10 on the grid
Quote:
Originally Posted by bio View Post
I'm concerned about the logistics here: this seems to be a remote location. How are the teams and fans gonna get to the site from the closest airport?

Jokes aside, it's a seriously good looking one.

bio
There is a road that would need to be developped, with parking areas added etc.. i didn't use the whole military area so that should be manageable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScotsBrutesFan View Post
I don't like the chicane in the Green circuit. You say a training circuit, but there is nowhere with the chicane in place for a driver/rider to really open the throttle and experience higher speeds and the associated hard braking the next corner brings. Keep it an option for handling training perhaps.
The chicane is an option, up to the user to chose which configuration he wants But i'm not really sure it's a useful chicane anyway... I'll see what config will be used the most. When the track is built. If it is. Someday. Later....

Quote:
The Big circuit...
T2 and T7 might be a little close in terms of T2 run-off.
Hmm yeah it's a bit tight there, i hoped the cars would lose enough speed in T1 to make T2 safe but i'm not sure.

Quote:
Personally I don't feel the need for the double esses of 8-9 and then10-11, I'd arc out from 9 to 11 giving a faster apex on 11 and run down to 12. T10 could remain as an option.

Overall once again nice use of space within a real world setting. Yes like this one
I like esses But indeed it could be an option to bypass T10 but then i feel it would be too similar to T5-T6 ... and thanks